Saturday, September 5, 2009

Honestly, fuck tradition. Here's another catgirl :3

Okay, was going to post a demotivational poster and some cat pictures today but unfortunately, the following happened...

  • Had to deal with an annoying neighbor who is completely dependent on other people for everything.
  • Started adjusting to living with my new roommate, whom my landlady let move in without letting me know.
  • Had to deal with a severe reduction in the amount of members in my continuum.
  • Got scared shitless by NitroPlus' Saya no Uta, a rather disturbing guro/monster girl visual novel, that made me so afraid I had to sleep with the lights on.
  • Felt like playing games and downloading anime more than keeping up with meaningless traditions.
So basically, the usual shit.

Anyhow, to make up for it, I have another catgirl picture. Can't get enough of them pretty kitties :3



D'aww, so cute <3

Oh, and look out for some new stuff soon. I will try to blog more, I suppose. Later, there may more catgirls, or some other random filler.

No comments:

Post a Comment