Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hmm, a Change of Pace - Mabinogi Rant (Also - Cute Anime Picture GET)

For those of you that may or may not know, I am an avid Mabinogi player, and have played on and off since July 2008, thus so far opening up about perhaps five accounts at least, only four I know the passwords to. Characters you may know and love (or hate) are as follows...

  • Junsuisa, level 77 human female (Mari Server)
  • Raiansui, level 24 elf female (Mari Server)
  • Rhuenai, level 19 giant female (Mari Server)
  • Ardemisa, level 14 human female (Ruairi Server)
Notice how three are on the overcrowded and troll-filled Mari server, which I have come to loathe, and one is on the barely-filled Ruairi server. Guess which one I have decided to play the most?

Yes, on my new account (number five I think), I have decided to start playing on Ruairi. Why do you ask that I make such a sudden change?

First of all, many of the people on Mari are assholes. No matter what I say or do, most will tell me to change channels or will call me a kid for no reason (I'm twenty-two for fuck's sake >.>), and honestly, no one bothers to spell properly, and I only know a few people who knows the difference between RP and RP quest (one is roleplay, the other is a cheap gimmick where you play as a normally not-playable character in a special dungeon).

Second, people there are really greedy, for the most part, and honestly, I don't like greedy people (neither does Juni, but she'll go on her spiel regarding that another time). It's probably unreasonable to think a person would actually give you gold and not expect anything in return anyways (not that I go about asking random ch00bs, just Nexa, whom was being RP'ed as Junsuisa's sister, a greedy little girl who practically farts gold. And usually I work out some RP that should help, but no, that doesn't seem to cut it anymore.)

And third, at least on Ruairi I figured out how to outsmart a bot and strike fear into the AI. Here's how - If you see bots killing things that are meant for beginners, do what I did and start loading bolt spells and firing them at said beginner critters. Chances are you will decimate populations faster than the bots, and they will run like hell to the Chinese guy who runs the gold farming operation :3

I SO wish I had taken a picture of that, but since "the device has been modified" I can't risk one of you newfags getting butthurt and wailing to some corp about how "the device has been modified". As in, yes, I use a client with modded graphics to add some sex appeal to what is a game run by neo-conservatives, but that's all I'm sharing.

I have a problem with moe fetishism, so what if I want to see Nao's boobs bounce a little more, and install an elf/human nude patch?

*ahem* I hope my mother didn't see that one >.<

Anyhow, point is, I think Ruairi is a much better server than Mari, and I hope it stays much better. Besides, we all know Mari is popular because she was the token loli of G1 X3

And speaking of lolita characters, cute anime picture at 4'o'clock!


Can we not only say "D'awwww" but "lol random"?

No comments:

Post a Comment