Thursday, August 27, 2009

It was going to be C's World, but...

Some noob took that already >:3

Hi, call me Christoph. I'm currently also known by several other names, most not fit to be mentioned here. This post for right now is just filler anyways, so why get into too much detail?

I'll just state that chances are, regardless of who views this blog, this will be about my likes, my interests, and my life as an internet nerd and plural.

Yup, you heard right, Christoph here isn't the only at this computer. You'll get to meet the others soon enough. Note though, I know many tricks in the great book of trolling, so I know what to expect from you newfags and such who think it's cool to be a dick to everyone.

...

Moving right along, next subject will most likely be on either A.) Mabinogi, or B.) A rant on why I somehow am now allergic to sunlight (hur hur hur exaggeration), or C.) none of the above and just some random shit, perhaps catgirl pictures...

*drools* catgirls...

...

Anyhow, peace out, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment