Friday, August 28, 2009

Demotivational Friday

I decided that I should hold a bit of tradition in this said blog; y'know, for lulz. And so, I've decided to do a picture post every Friday of something everyone loves to hate/hates to love - demotivational posters I find randomly on the internet.

Since I'm not a guy for tradition, this one may just happen randomly every Friday, ala "surprise buttsecks" or some other random thing.

And so, I bring you, this demotivational poster that caught my eye recently - Chick Missle.



This is obviously a reference to Bleach, an anime that I like but just happens to be tl;dr. I'm not sure which arc this is from, but I guess it's before I started watching.

And now, we lol, as tomorrow is Caturday, so I may just post a few lolcats :3

...

Prepare for the horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment